The year is coming to a close and a lot of people are making resolutions. I don’t make NYR’s. Not because I don’t want to do some things better in the coming year than previous years, but I know that I never keep them.
I prefer to have a wish list for things that I would like to manifest.
In 2011 I would like:-
- to be able to organise the house in a way that it is easy to maintain to be ‘company ready’
- to find the time to spend getting myself more fit and healthy, thus have more energy
- to have The Boy sleeping in his own room, comfortable and with no scratching/irritation
- to cook more, just because The Boy has a special diet, doesn’t mean I can’t make more stuff for D & I
- some courage in all aspects of my life
The only one that will be hit and miss, may be getting The Boy to sleep in his own room. But I guess that will happen when he’s ready.
I am going into 2011 with the view that it will be a better year than 2010. It has been a year of not enough sleep, lots of worry, strain and stress.
Onwards and upwards to 2011, a year of awesome!