As a Panasonic Insider, sometimes I will have the opportunity to share the love. Panasonic has generously offered to sponser a giveaway on my blog with some of their great new product!
All you have to do is:-
Leave a comment to THIS post telling me in 100 words or less
“What are some creative ways to improve efficiencies in your household?”
It’s THAT simple!
The prizes are a main prize of 1 Panasonic Rice Cooker (model SR-MS183WST
), RRP AUD$209, and two minor prizes of 1 Panasonic Compact Sonic Toothbrush (model EW-DS11
), RRP AUD$32.99.
One entry per person! (Please read T&C below!!!)
Winners will be announced on this blog on Monday, 17th October, 2011.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is The Nerd Mama Blog (http://www.thenerdmama.com) with prizes supplied by Soup (www.thesoup.com.au).
2. Submission for this prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and competition information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via the Internet only.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18.
4. The competition commences on Monday, 3rd October 2011, 7:00pm AEDT and closes on Sunday, 16th October 2011, 11:59pm AEDT. Any entries outside of this timeframe will not be eligible.
Entry to the Competition
5. To be eligible for the prize(s), persons must submit a response to the blog post on http://www.thenerdmama.com telling us in 100 words or less “What are some creative ways to improve efficiencies in your household?”.
6. Incoherent or multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. Winners will be chosen by random number draw. This is a game of chance, not of skill.
8. Three prize winners will each be awarded in order of draw, either one (1) Panasonic Rice Cooker (model number: SRMS183) valued at RRP $209AUD or one of two (2) Panasonic toothbrushes (model number: EWDS11), valued at RRP $32.95AUD. The total prize value for this competition is AU$274.90. The use of each prize is subject to the issuer’s Terms & Conditions.
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prizes are lost or stolen. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damages or injuries that occur due to usage of the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent retail value without notice.
10.Winners will be determined by a random number draw which will take place on Monday, 17th October 2011. The winners will be contacted by email and announced on http://www.thenerdmama.com on that day.
11. Winners will have three (3) days to respond to notification email. If contact cannot be established within this time, The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw for that prize.
12. Prizes will be posted to the winners at the address nominated by them, via email correspondence with the promoter within fourteen (14) days of the winners responding to initial notification email. The prizes will be being posted from Soup (www.thesoup.com.au).