Way back in July, Stephanie at Tart Deco had a giveaway. And I won! Unfortunately, once it arrived, I was only able to unpack it long enough to squeal over it a bit before I had to pack it away again so I could reorganise some of my vintage stuff. I found it (because, y’know, you always put good stuff away so well you forget where you’ve put it … err… yeah) last week so decided to seize the opportunity to take a photo of it all.
- Pretty vintage dress/jacket pattern, along with instructions on how to resize it.
- Vintage cook book/pamphlet
- Vintage seamless nylon stockings
- Vintage habedashery/trims
- Vintage keyring compact mirror
- Vintage earrings and pendant
- Vintage edged hanky
- Vintage chicken scratch apron (I’m forever amazed at how the embellishment holds the whole thing together!)
- Handmade hair accessory made by Stephanie.
Thank you again, Stephanie, I love everything. I’m just sorry it’s taken me so long to get a photo up on my blog!