1. Do you have a teapot or coffee plunger? Would you like a cosy for it? If so, please tell us the dimensions of your pot. Yes. I would LOVE a cosy for my teapot. I have a couple, but my cosy friendly pot is 16cm diameter and 15cm high (conical shape) Can certainly email my swapper a photo for handle/spout placement 😀
2. Other than a cosy, what other knitted/crocheted kitchen items would you like? I’m a grateful recipient of whatever. But a trivet for the pot that matches the cosy would be so cute!
3. Theme/Style: Do you celebrate Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/whatever? Would you like your pal to knit you something in that theme? I celebrate Yule in June/July, but not terribly excited about themey things.
4. What colour is your kitchen? Do you like tacky kitsch, classic styles, or something more modern? I’m totally a 40’s/50’s kitschy girl (not all kitsch is tacky :P). Of course the totally elegant goes with my teasets, however… LOL
5. What is your favourite blend of tea (or coffee)? Are you a sophisticated Earl Grey drinker, a hippy-dippy Chai lover, or a no-nonsense espresso addict? All my teas are currently bought from The Tea Centre. I like strong black long leaf teas, smokey russian caravan type teas (lapsang souchong is lovely too), Nice spicy chai’s, teas like Stockholm blend and Ritz Carlton from the tea centres are tasty for breakfast too. As for Coffee, straight 100% arabica is my favourite 😀
6. What’s your favourite type of bikkie? A nice shortbread is always good with a cuppa. I’m partial to most bikkies though.. 😉
7. Any weird food allergies or preferences your pal should know about? Umm… no.. not that I’m aware of 😉
8. Any weird fiber allergies or preferences your pal should know about? Acrylics & the such (not really allergic, but I don’t like the feeling)
9. What city/state do you live in? Sydney, NSW